QA Tester - Manual and automation testing Expert
Experience: 5-10+ yrs
- QA engineers are responsible for performing different types of software testing processes as per company standards.
- Should have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and good knowledge of Software QA processes.
- Perform manual and automated testing of test cases planned for product version release.
- Load testing of different critical modules of the product.
- Re-produce critical issues in the test/lab environment that is reported in production.
- Interaction with the software design team to understand new functionalities implemented in the product.
- Interaction with the core development team for bugs/issues identified.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Knowledge of software QA processes.
- Installation and configuration of software on Windows and Linux systems.